For centuries now, people all over the world have celebrated valentines day. Every year, near the 14th of February millions of cards, flowers, chocolates and teddy bears are sold. Over half of adults celebrate this day. A day of showing love and appreciation to our loved ones. We often express this by spoiling our significant others. A special day or evening filled with gifts and treats. It is really worth going all out for your special someone on this day. And what better way to create an air of luxury than to have a valentines limousine ride. Limo hire companies often offer special valentines offers. A limousine ride will transform your valentines into something spectacular. Here’s how to plan a great valentines limousine experience:
Plan and Book Ahead
With so many couples celebrating the occasion on this one night, limousine hire companies will surely have their plates full. The longer you wait to book your ride, the less likely it is that you will get a booking. You should plan your whole evening as far away from the time as possible. This will ensure you can book not only your limo ride on time but also anything else you may need to book for. Putting this extra care into your valentines day will show. Everything will be as planned an go smoothly. And your date will appreciate you for all your efforts.
Surprise your special someone
Keep it a surprise! You don’t have to tell you’re date that you’ll be riding in style. When they unexpectedly are picked up in a beautiful limo, they’ll be blown away. It will really set a great tone for the rest of the outing.
Do something memorable
Decide on what you and your partner will be getting up to. There are several lovely valentines ideas for you choose from including:
- Taking a special tour of your area in your limo. Some limo hire companies even offer this as a package and already have a mapped tour you could take. Another great option is to have a small tour of places that are significant to you as a couple. This could be very romantic. Plus if your limo has a sunroof you and your partner and peek out the top at the sights and stars.
- Taking your special someone to a scrumptious dinner is also a very poplar option. Your limo can pick you both up and take you to and from dinner.
- Many great movies are released during this period as well and you might choose to take your loved one to see one. This is a great way to make a whole night of it. Dinner and a movie is often a winning combination.
- You may take your partner dancing. A fun and passionate idea.
- You could even take your limo to a lovely weekend getaway destination.
- Some people take this day as an opportunity to plan a surprise proposal.
Set the scene
One of the best ways to create a special mood in your limo is music. Create a special, romantic CD to play in the limousine. You could also keep this or give it to your date as a souvenir from the night.
You can even set the scene by reading a poem to your loved one. The poem could be one of their favourite poems or one written by you for them. It could even write them a letter and read it to them. Perhaps even serenade your lover, if you’re the type.
Check with you chauffeur about the lighting. Some limos have special lighting settings that could help set the mood in the back of the limo.
Some Treats For the Trip
While some companies offer complimentary things, such as chocolates, champagne and roses, others do not. You should check for any packages that may include these. Or ask the limo company if they provide those services and what they would cost. You could always bring some of your own. Some champagne and chocolate can never go wrong. It will be great to indulge a little while you are driven around in luxury.
Bring a Gift
Both parties should give each other a little something on this romantic occasion. Just to show that extra love and appreciation. For example:
- Flowers – Flowers are a great gift to give, simply because of their beauty and tradition. You could give your partner their favourite flower, Their favourite colour rose or the traditional red rose. If you’re looking to get a present for your male partner, a fun equivalent for flowers could be a small cactus plant.
- Perfume – or cologne, can be given as the perfect gift to either part. There are more brands and scents than ever before.
- Pampering – Both men and women alike enjoy body/bath products. From bath salts, foams and scrubs to beard grooming kits and oils. You’ll be sure to find something great anyone can enjoy.
No matter what you and your loved one will be doing, a valentines limo ride will add a very special touch to your evening. Limo hire companies specialise in making things memorable . And will give you a way to provide a VIP experience to your date with their packages and valentines deals.